Kokonati Organic White Coconut Cooking Oil
A truly versatile, aromatic natural oil
How to use it
Heat-pressed coconut oil is thermally stable, perfect for high-heat uses, but retains the goodness and benefits of coconut. Ideal for cooking, baking, sauces and recipes.
Kokonati Organic White Coconut Oil is smooth and clean-tasting.
Perfect for frying, baking, greasing baking trays, and as a substitute for butter or vegetable oils in your favourite recipes. It has a high smoke point, and a longer shelf-life than many other fats.
White coconut oil is also great mixed with soft sugar crystals to slather on and exfoliate under the shower. It can also be used to make aromatic homemade soaps and creams.
More uses for coconut oil
Why buy it
- Retains all the natural authentic goodness of the coconut
- No refining, no added chemicals
- No trans-fats or hydrogenation
- Long shelf life – 2 years and more
- All bi-products and waste material are utilised in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- Certified Organic - Organic EU and USDA NOP & HACCP Certified
What's in it
Ingredients: Organic coconut