Kokonati Organic Turmeric Powder (30g)
A versatile, beneficial organic heirloom spice
How to use it
Ceylonese Turmeric adds a rich colour, a warm, earthy flavour, and adds a subtle complexity to any dish – soups, stews or curries.
Adds colour and flavour to rice.
It also helps in preserving food from microbial activity and can be used as a natural food dye.
Can even be used in a smoothie or mixed into a herbal teacup. Use in natural form for cooking or mixed in small daily doses as a hot herbal tea and digestive tonic. Allow the powder to settle and drink the infused clear tea discarding the sediment at the bottom.
Mix equal parts of turmeric powder with raw honey as a natural face mask for glow and lustre.
*Test on arm or elsewhere on the body first. Turmeric can temporarily stain the skin. Do not leave mask for more than 10 minutes.
Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic recipes.
Why buy it
- Hand picked, ethically harvested
- Naturally disinfectant and antioxidant properties
- Rich in curcumin with a strong aroma, colour and taste
- Source of calcium, iron, potassium, and manganese
- Naturally effective skin treatment
- Certified organic, non-GMO
What’s in it
Ingredients: milled Organic Turmeric Rhizomes