Kokonati Organic Nutmeg Powder (30g)
A versatile organic heirloom spice
How to use it
Carefully hand picked, fragrant kernels are sun dried and milled. Aromatic Ceylon nutmeg can be used to enhance flavours of sweet and savoury dishes.
Use in potato dishes or with meats for flavour. Add to dumplings, home-made tortellini, or meatloaf. Use to season brussels sprouts, cauliflower and string beans.
Add to soups, sauces, and baking. Add to desserts such as rice pudding or as an essential ingredient in pumpkin pie.
Mix equal parts of ground nutmeg and honey for a natural skincare paste, or mix with milk for a skin treatment.
Nutmeg has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic recipes.
Why buy it
- Hand picked, ethically harvested
- Contains natural volatile oils, myristicin, elemicin, eugenol and safrole.
- Source of calcium, iron, potassium, and manganese
- Naturally effective skin treatment
- Certified organic, non-GMO
What’s in it
Ingredients: milled organic nutmeg kernels