Kokonati Organic Garcinia Cambogia Powder (30g)
A soothing, nurturing feel-good tonic
How to use it
The centuries-long tradition of Garcinia Cambogia make it a popular supplement today. Use in natural form for cooking or mixed in small daily doses (1/8sp - 0.6ml) as a hot herbal tea.
Allow the powder to settle and drink the infused clear tea, discarding the sediment at the bottom.
READ THE LABEL, TAKE AS DIRECTED
Not a replacement for a healthy diet.
A sour spice that acts as a natural meat rub/ tenderiser and preservative.
Perfect with seafood, giving a tangy taste - can be used in place of tamarind in curries, soups or stews.
DO NOT EXCEED DAILY MAXIMUM INTAKE ⅛ tsp
Why buy it
- Helps you feel fuller
- Supports a healthy metabolism for weight management
- Supports natural serotonin levels, relaxation and mood
- Supports regularity and healthy digestion
- Soothing tonic for menstrual cramps
- Rich in hydroxy citric acid (HCA)
- No additives or preservatives
- Certified organic, product of Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
What's in it
Ingredients: milled organic garcinia cambogia
Allergens: N/A Ceylon Kokonati, Glen Eden Auckland