Kokonati Organic Dried Fruits - Soursop (60g)
Deliciously exotic tropical dried soursop (custard apple)
How to use it
With its creamy texture and taste often compared to pineapple or strawberry, this tropical fruit is harvested when ripe, cut and dried in Ceylon, with no sweeteners or refined sugars.
Eat straight as a delicious chewy snack, packed with antioxidants and dietary fibre.
Add to cereals, blend into a smoothie or a fruity tea.
Brew in hot water or soak in fruit juice for 15-20 minutes to rehydrate.
Why buy it
- Natural source of antioxidants and dietary fibre
- Traditional ingredient of ayurvedic remedies
- No added sugars or preservatives
- Product of Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
- Certified organic, non-GMO
What’s in it
Ingredients: Organic dried soursop (custard apple)
Allergens: Packaged in the same facility that processes cashew and coconut