Kokonati Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Natural, nourishing and incredibly versatile oil
How to use it
Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil is one of the most versatile oils. Aromatic and sweet, it's useful in both cooking and in body-care. Known as The Tree of Life, Coconut trees grow in rich volcanic soil, contributing to the many nutrients they contain.
Kokonati Organic Coconut Virgin Oil is smooth and clean-tasting. Perfect for frying, baking, greasing baking trays, and as a substitute for butter or vegetable oils in your favourite recipes. It has a high smoke point, and a longer shelf-life than many other fats.
Rich in antioxidants, Kokonati Coconut Virgin Oil can be used as a moisturiser for face, hands and body. Use it as a deep conditioner for hair, or a leave-in treatment. As a pre-conditioner it can help maintain hair health and shine. It's also an effective make-up remover.
More uses for coconut oil
Why buy it
- Made from Fresh meat of handpicked 45 day old coconuts
- 100% organically produced – Raw Cold processing under 45 Deg C
- Retains all the natural authentic goodness of the coconut
- No refining, no added chemicals
- No trans-fats or hydrogenation
- Long shelf life – 2 years and more
- All bi-products and waste material are utilised in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- Certified Organic - Organic EU and USDA NOP & HACCP Certified
What's in it
Ingredients: Organic coconut