Kokonati Organic Coconut Sugar
A natural organic sweetener packed with nutrients
How to use it
Use as a natural sweetener alternative to regular sugars.
Coconut sugar has a light, earthy sweetness. With a lower GI than regular sugars, it has a lower “sugar rush” factor.
Use in coffees and lattes, baking, desserts, smoothies and beverages, and cooking.
Organic coconut sugar is made from a sweet syrup extracted from the sap of the coconut palm. This is boiled down much like sugar cane juice, to produce coconut sugar.
Why buy it
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron
- Natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, vitamin C
- Glycaemic Index range of 35-38
- No additives or preservatives
- Certified organic, non-GMO
What’s in it
Ingredients: Coconut sap