Kokonati Organic Coconut Oil - Steam Deodorised
Oil without the aroma for heated applications.
How to use it
Heat-pressed coconut oil is thermally stable, so more suitable than virgin oil for high-heat uses, but retains the goodness and benefits.
Perfect for cooking, baking, sauces and recipes that do not require the coconut aroma.
Kokonati Deodorised Organic Coconut Oil is smooth and clean-tasting. Perfect for frying, baking, greasing baking trays, and as a substitute for butter or vegetable oils in your favorite recipes. It has a high smoke point, and a longer shelf-life than many other fats.
Deodorised coconut oil is also great mixed with soft sugar crystals to slather on and exfoliate under the shower. It can also be used to make homemade soaps and creams.
More uses for coconut oil
Why buy it
- Retains all the natural authentic goodness of the coconut without the aroma
- No refining, no added chemicals
- No trans-fats or hydrogenation
- Long shelf life – 2 years and more
- All bi-products and waste material are utilised in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- Certified Organic - Organic EU and USDA NOP & HACCP Certified
What's in it
100% Coconut Oil from dried coconut kernel (Volatile aroma particles are removed by steam vacuum. MCTs remain intact)