Kokonati Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar
A nutrient-packed cider vinegar with the goodness of coconut
How to use it
Versatile as a vinegar in cooking, sauces, and more. Richer and more potent than apple cider vinegar, from a source naturally higher in minerals and phytonutrients. Widely considered a functional superfood with its nutritional contents.
Can be used as part of a skincare regime, or as a natural hair conditioner. Massage 1 cup into hair and scalp, leave for five minutes before rinsing.
An effective natural, non-toxic household cleaning agent, herbicide, fungicide and pesticide.
Made from organic coconut water aged 6-12 months, flash-pasteurised and bottled. Look for the wispy mother vinegar in the bottle to see its authentic, unrefined nature.
Ways to use coconut cider vinegar
Why buy it
- Contains all nine essential amino acids
- Contains all eight non-essential amino acids
- Abundant in potassium, B-vitamins, vitamin-C, and probiotics
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Cholesterol, fat and MSG-free
- Certified organic, non-GMO
What’s in it<
Ingredients< Coconut flower sap, coconut water