Ceres Organics Quinoa White (450g)
A versatile, tasty grain superfood rich in protein and fibre.
How to use it
Enjoy quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) with meals, in salads, for a healthy treat, as a breakfast porridge, a meat substitute, or add to soups and stews.
Cook 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups water (or stock for flavour.) Boil, then simmer 15-20 minutes until the water is absorbed.
More ways to enjoy quinoa
Why buy it
- One of the most protein-rich plant sources with all 9 essential amino acids
- Naturally rich in antioxidants
- Contains almost twice the dietary fibre of other grains
- Source of iron, magnesium, lysine, vitamin B2, manganese
- Helps you feel fuller, supports regularity and digestive health
- Certified organic, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, fish/seafood free, vegan friendly
What's in it
Ingredients: Certified Organic White Quinoa (Product of Peru. Packed in New Zealand.)
Allergens: None known
Size - 450g