Ceres Organics Coconut Milk (400ml)
Pressed fresh coconut milk, light and creamy
How to use it
Ceres Organics Coconut Milk is pressed from fresh ripe organic coconuts. A light texture and delicious taste make it perfect for Indian and Asian dishes like curries, for soups, desserts, or drinks. Ideal also for baking cakes and biscuits or non-dairy home made ice cream.
Great ideas for coconut milk
Refrigerate in a non-metal container and use within 2 days of opening
Why buy it
- No added chemicals, just coconut and water
- Natural source of vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, C, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, selenium and sodium
- Natural source of lauric acid (MCFA)
- Sustainably grown and harvested, supporting small economies
- Certified organic, non-GMO, soy-free, nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, fish/seafood free
What's in it
Ingredients: Certified organic coconut (45%) water
Shake well before opening. Contents may solidify in cooler temperature.
Size - 400ml