Ceres Organics Brazil Nuts (250g)
Chunky, delicious nuts for snacking, baking, salads and more.
How to use it
Brazil nuts are creamy, nutty, and versatile. Eat on their own as a satisfying snack. Add to salads, cereal, or use in baking. They can be eaten as-is, salted, or cooked.
Sustainably grown and harvested from the Amazon, shelled and dried with minimal processing.
Recipes and ideas for Brazil nuts
Why buy it
- A good source of selenium and magnesium, zinc, calcium
- Contain protein and monounsaturated fats
- Excellent source of ellagic acid
- No additives, or preservatives
- Certified organic, non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, fish/seafood free
What's in it
Ingredients: Certified Organic Brazil nuts